Friday, November 18, 2016
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
It's Now Easy and Affordable
Some Interesting Stats
Customers are using mobile devices to find your competition.
Features of a Mobile Website
It makes sense to go mobile.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
See the before and after pictures below.
Friday, March 4, 2011
This website was an interesting challenge. I was approached to create an updated look and feel for a theatre company in Memphis, TN called Hattiloo. The owner’s old website was very outdated being that it was created 5 years ago. Three of us worked together tirelessly to get this site launched in time for an announcement that the owner wanted to make on a local news station. We did a lot from creating a new website design from scratch, migrating email accounts, buying up all related domain names, updating old and creating new content, searching for a new ticket purchasing service, adding a cool photo gallery, and so much more. And we did all this in just a few days. I must say that this is the fastest I have ever launched a website from scratch.
A special thanks to the excellent copywriter/junior web designer Tiffany Johnson of QP Legal! (www.QPLegal.com)
And all this was basically pro-Bono (but I'm already seeing returns from it)
Another project complete. Now on to the next one!
Testimonial from the owner:
“Hey, Collin. Not only am I satisfied, I am inspired. Your design is adding so much momentum to what we're doing and building. Thank you so much for lending your artistic ability to Hattiloo.”
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
The average person is becoming more and more aware of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It’s very important regarding the visibility of your website. With Google for example there are two ways in which your business can be listed on a search listing page – organically, or for a fee.
Look for more detailed info on this very important topic later!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Long ago are the days where putting up an online store is hard, time-consuming, and expensive. I have searched long and hard for a shopping cart company that is both easy-to-use for business owners and individuals, and gives me the flexibility to customize it so that it can be branded to suit your business.
Here are some of the features of my partner shopping cart software that impress me that I don’t necessarily find with other shopping cart solutions.
1. Easily integrate with Paypal (which I highly recommend especially if you are a start-up with a relatively small sales volume)
2. Easily integrate with other major merchant accounts
3. Update products easily
4. Update multiple products through uploading an excel spreadsheet (extremely useful and time-saving)
5. Easily offer coupons, discounts, and other promotions and marketing
6. For a low price, this shopping cart is your website and your store. You don’t need to have a separate website for your store.
7. Easy Content Mangement System for not only updating your products, but any other pages of your website.
8. Pages are SEO friendly. All product pages can be indexed (searchable) through major search engines like Google.
9. Very easy to understand reporting on store activity.
10. Easily create and maintain a customer database as people order from you.
11. And Much, Much, Much, more.
I have now implemented this solution for a large number of clients and they are all happy with their online stores.